Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Today’s theme is: Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together. In other words, I would die of happiness if X and Y wrote a book together. I had trouble coming up with ten, but here’s what I’ve got for you. You might start to sense a theme here:
- Libba Bray + Marissa Meyer: Both authors are great at writing strong female characters. I’m imagining the cast of Beauty Queens combined with Cinder, Scarlett, and Cress on a deserted island.
- Libba Bray + Rainbow Rowell: Um, can you imagine the empowerment? Both of these women are great at writing diverse casts and books with strong messages.
- Libba Bray + Rachel Hawkins: I’m imagining Harper joining the Diviners to deliver some awesome supernatural crime fighting.
- Huntley Fitzpatrick + Stephanie Perkins: Both of these authors are amazing at creating couples that get you right in the feels. I would probably actually, literally die if they wrote something together.
- Ernest Cline + Pierce Brown: I have no idea what this would be, but I’m pretty sure it would be amazing.
- Diane Chamberlain + Barbara Claypole White: These two adult fiction authors would create a book filled with stunningly well-developed characters and plot twists that would keep me on the edge of my seat.
Do you have any literary dream teams?