Happy Tuesday! Today’s theme is ten books I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under my tree.
Did you know that when I was driving home from work yesterday, I passed Santa driving a red sedan? He was rocking out to some Christmas music (I assume, what else would Santa listen to?) and dancing in his seat.
I never have a shortage of books on my Christmas list. In fact, I had sooo many books on my Amazon wishlist that I ended up making a separate list for them. Some people feel weird about buying books as gifts, apparently. Why? Books are such an awesome gift!
Anyway, here are ten books I’ve got my eye on:
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Armada by Ernest Cline
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web by David Lagercrantz
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook by Deb Perelman
- The Food Lab by J. Kenji López-Alt
(Or, you know, any of the 312 other books on my current TBR.)
What are you hoping for this Christmas?