Happy Top Ten Tuesday, a few hours late! Today’s topic is five recent fives and five recent ones. It’s not often that I rate things so strongly, so I had to travel back in time for some of these!
My five most recent five-star reads…
1. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
2. You Know Me Well by David Levithan and Nina LaCour
3. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
4. Long Way Down by Krista & Becca Ritchie
5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
At the other end of the spectrum, five recent one-star ratings…
1. What Wendy Wants by Nikki Sex
2. You Make Me by Erin McCarthy
3. Love Me by Bella Andre
4. Let’s Just Say It Wasn’t Pretty by Diane Keaton
5. Faling Fast by Tina Wainscott
What books have you felt really strongly about recently?