Happy Top Ten Tuesday! I’m so excited to be able to post for the first time in weeks! Because I’m a bit of an overachiever, and also because I feel kind of guilty about my absence lately, I took today’s theme a step further. Instead of doing books with less than 2000 ratings, I did books with less than 500 ratings. (At least at the time of posting.)
Here are all the books listed:
- Lust is the Thorn by Jen McLaughlin
- Off the Hook by Laura Drewry
- All the Feels by Danika Stone
- Sugar Skulls by Lisa Mantchev & Glenn Dallas
- The List by Kate L. Mary
- Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk
- Slightly Stalky by Amy Vansant
- How Forever Feels by Laura Drewry
- Just a Little Kiss by Renita Pizzitola
- Stiff by B.B. Hamel
These are all books that I gave at least four-star ratings. Please support these authors and check them out!
What are your favorite under-appreciated books?