Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Today’s theme is ten books set outside the United States. I had to really think about this one because most of the books I’ve read that are set outside of the US are actually fantasy books set in made up worlds! I decided not to cheat and was able to come up with ten great books that take place in real countries that are not the US.
Here’s the list with links to Goodreads:
- A Great and Terrible Beauty (UK/India)
- Atonement (UK)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Paris)
- Off the Hook (Canada… I think. I’m about 99% sure.)
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being (Czech Republic/Switzerland)
- Then and Always (UK)
- Sidetracked (Sweden)
- The Death of Bees (Scotland)
- Me Before You (UK)
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Sweden)
Do you have any favorite books set outside the US?