Celebrate the Christmas season with That Artsy Reader Girl and her bookish friends!
This book tag looked like so much fun that I just had to participate. I’m a little late (the original date for this post was supposed to be 12/3, but life got in the way) but better late than never! My choices are all books that I’ve read this year, but if you decide to do the book tag, feel free to use any books you’d like.
1. “All I Want for Christmas Is You”: Favorite bookish couple.
Julian Lefray and Josephine Keller from The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey
2. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”: Name a book where a character is away from home (school, vacation, etc.).
27 Hours by Tristina Wright
3. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”: Name your favorite “little” book (children’s book, short story, novella, etc.).
Dirty Sweet by Roxie Noir (novella, definitely not for children)
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town“: What book(s) do you hope Santa brings you this year?
I actually just did a Top Ten Tuesday post about this, but the biggest one is probably The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
6. “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Your favorite book/kind of book to read during the holidays.
I can’t really say that I read different kinds of books during the holidays. Usually, it’s my catch-up time for whatever reading challenge prompts I didn’t get to earlier in the year.
7. “We Three Kings”: Your favorite trilogy.
I haven’t read any trilogies this year, so I’ll go with my old standby: Krista & Becca Ritchie’s Addicted series
8. “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow”: A character you would love to be snowed in with.
Davis Price from Arm Candy by Jessica Lemmon – I don’t even know what it is about him, but he’s like the ideal guy for any situation
9. “Last Christmas”: A book that seriously let you down.
Boarded by Love by Toni Aleo – I have no idea what happened when I read this one because literally everybody loved it, but I thought it was horrible
10. “White Christmas”: An upcoming release you’re dreaming about.
I have an upcoming Top Ten Tuesday post about this topic too, but I’d say my #1 is My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Head over to That Artsy Reader Girl if you want to participate in this book tag!