March’s theme for Monthly Motif was Travel the World. There were three tracks we could take for this month’s prompt — a book set in a foreign country, a book in which the characters travel, or a book written by an author from another country. Initially, I decided to do a book set in another country and a book written by an author from another country, but then I had a couple books sneak in unplanned, which is basically the best thing to happen during a reading challenge.
- The Green Unknown by Patrick Rogers (set during the author’s travels to India)
- The Hook-Up Experiment by Emma Hart (author from another country)
- Alphas Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie (a book in which the characters travel)
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah (a book in which the author discusses growing up in South Africa)
Books not read:
- To be honest, I can’t really think of any books I wanted to read but didn’t get to!
I’m really looking forward to April’s Monthly Motif (Read Locally) and have already picked out some great books. Did you participate in this month’s Monthly Motif? Or, even if you didn’t, did you read any books that meet the criteria?