I was tagged by Alyssa Grace at Serendipitous Reads. This is my first time being tagged in one of these, so thank you! Please be sure to check out Serendipitous Reads.
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Alright, I guess it’s time to come up with seven interesting things about myself!
- I’m actually really bad at keeping my books organized. I love looking at photos of other peoples’ bookshelves (so organized! so pretty!) but mine always look like a disaster.
- I love to bake and find it super relaxing! I’ll make bread, cookies, cakes, brownies, pastries, pies, anything. I love hosting holidays because it means that I get to do a lot of baking.
- I absolutely adore every single cat I ever meet. It can be the meanest cat in the world, doesn’t even matter to me. I will love it with my whole heart. (I also love every dog I meet, but I’ve always had an especially soft spot for cats.)
- I’m definitely the mom friend wherever I go. I work in a medical office and I’m literally the only person without medical training, but I’m the one my coworkers come to when they’re not feeling well.
- I can’t handle having unread emails in my inbox. I read them and archive them. I’m not one of those people with like 8,721 unread emails. Just thinking about it aggravates my anxiety.
- I actually had a really great time in high school. I know everybody talks about how awful it is and how they’d never want to go back, but I had great friends, I liked my teachers, and I can’t wait for my next reunion.
- I love musicals. Honestly, the cheesier the better. I think my all-time favorite is Across the Universe, which I saw with my friends several times in the theater when it first came out, and then multiple times in my basement back in the day.
I’ve only recently started following these blogs, so apologies if you’ve already been tagged. If I didn’t tag you and want to participate, consider yourself tagged!