I was so happy to find out that I’d been tagged again for the Versatile Blogger Award! This time I was tagged by Emily at Emily’s Escapist Books and Reading. (Thank you!)
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven more things about me:
- I love to listen to music from my childhood when I’m driving. I usually do Sirius XM 90s on 9, Pop2K (2000s pop), PopRocks (90s and 2000s pop/rock), or Lithium (90s alternative and grunge). You can catch me at a stoplight belting out some Third Eye Blind or Spin Doctors.
- This is probably super predictable, but I love to give books to little kids. I’ve given my friend’s son books for every birthday and Christmas since he was born and I just think it’s a great way to cultivate a love of reading.
- I have an obsession with office supplies. I love pens and sticky notes and highlighters and paper clips. God help you if you steal my special pens from my desk at work.
- My favorite vacation I’ve ever gone on was Costa Rica in 2016. It was the most relaxing trip and every person I saw there was so happy. The food was amazing. The beaches were beautiful. The weather was perfect. I would move to Costa Rica in a heartbeat.
- I will eat just about anything. I used to be super picky and then one day I just wasn’t. I love to try new foods, either in a restaurant or cooking them myself. The one thing I can’t bring myself to eat is raw fish because I’m convinced I’ll get food poisoning.
- I work in a hospital but I’m a huge germaphobe. It doesn’t make a lot of sense, I know! I hate public transit (someone near me is always sick), I try not to use public restrooms (who knows what’s happened there), and I generally try to avoid anybody who shows a single sign of sickness (a bit difficult in a hospital). Luckily I don’t have a lot of direct patient contact.
- I can’t dance and have literally no rhythm to speak of. In an ill-fated decision borne of trying to keep my then-best friend happy, I joined the seventh-grade dance team. It was just as disastrous as you might expect. At one point, there was video evidence of my trauma, but I think it’s all been destroyed at this point.
Anybody who’s interested! I just did this a couple weeks ago so I don’t want to do another big list of tags, but if it sounds like fun to you, consider yourself tagged!