I love to be tagged in things, so I was excited to be nominated by Pages and Pugs for the Mystery Blogger Award! (Thank you!) Please go check out her blog!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Display award logo
- List the Rules
- Thank the person that nominated you!!
- Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Three things about me:
- I love babies! It’s a well-known fact in my circle that if you have a baby with you, I will somehow end up with it. I have zero children (and grew up as an only child) but mothers give me their screaming children and somehow I make them happy. I don’t really know how it works. Maybe the babies can just tell how much I love them.
- I’m also kind of a cat whisperer? I’ve never met a cat that I didn’t like. I’m also pretty good at choosing THE BEST CATS from a shelter. (If I do say so myself.)
- I’ve lived in nine different places (in two different states and six different cities) in the last sixteen years. I started in Wisconsin and somehow ended up in New Jersey.
More facts about me here & here.
Five questions from Pages and Pugs:
1. Are you usually early or late?
Personally, I like to be early to everything. My mom basically raised me that early is on time, on time is late, and late is terrible so don’t do it. I’m also a really anxious person and I’d rather be three hours early than feel like I’m upsetting people by being five minutes late. In practice, especially in New Jersey (!!!), traffic makes everything horrible so I end up late a lot more often than I’d like.
2. What’s your favorite book genre?
Right now I’m really into YA contemporaries!
3. Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
Playa Hermosa in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Take me back!
4. Do you DNF or push through books you aren’t enjoying?
99% of the time I’ll push through. That other 1% is books that I just cannot even bring myself to skim.
5. OTHER THAN all the blogs we follow and your own blog platform, what website do you spend the most time on?
I do a lot of mindless scrolling through Facebook when I’m on hold at work. (I talk to insurance companies all day so this can add up to a lot of scrolling!)
Five questions from me to you:
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
2. What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve ever written?
3. Is there any song that always puts you in a good mood?
4. What’s your favorite dessert?
5. Do you have any hobbies outside or reading/blogging? If so, what?
(It’s not going to be 10 because I can’t think of 10 people to tag! Also, no pressure!)
14 thoughts on “The Mystery Blogger Award”