I know I’ve talked with Gerry before about how much I adore book aesthetics, but I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it here on my actual blog. I’ve never actually made one before, but they’re so nice to look at! Anyway, I was so happy when Libby tagged me for this blogger aesthetics tag. Thank you for the tag, Libby! ❤
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
It took me a minute to come up with nine different photos that I think represent me well, but I did it!
- Brooklyn | I’ve said before, more times than necessary, probably, that Brooklyn is one of my favorite places to be. I love everything about it and it also doesn’t hurt that my niece and nephew live there.
- Books | I mean, obviously. I dedicate a really unreasonable chunk of my life to books.
- Coffee | I am the worst sleeper in the history of sleeping, so I might actually die without coffee.
- Juice | I never thought I’d be one of those people that drink raw, organic, cold-pressed juice, but here we are.
- Cats | As I sit here typing, my cat is next to me purring and generally being very cute. I love every cat on the planet.
- Concerts | My uncle took me to my first concert in like 1997 and I haven’t stopped loving them since. I’m currently waiting on pins and needles for the Global Citizen Festival!
- Cookies | I love to bake. I spent my Friday night reading and baking cookies and that’s just the way I like it.
- Succulents | I love plants, but I am very bad at taking care of them. But succulents are easy! I have succulents all over my house.
- Farm | I spend a couple hours every Friday cut off from civilization at a farm by my house. It’s so relaxing!
As always, no pressure. Let me know if you love tags and also if you hate them. 🙂