Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Today’s theme is ten favorite novellas and short stories. I don’t read a ton of novellas and short stories, so I had to go a few years back to get a list of ten! All of these books are under 200 pages and I rated all of them at least three stars.
- Dear Ijeawele, or A Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Carswell’s Guide to Being Lucky by Marissa Meyer
- The Queen’s Army by Marissa Meyer
- Opal by Maggie Stiefvater
- Sixteen Kisses by Kelly Oram
What are the best novellas or short stories that you’ve read?