Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Today we’re talking about books that actually live up to the hype, and we all know that I tend to dislike overhyped books. That said, here are ten books that are (or were) frequently hyped in the book blogosphere that I actually really enjoyed.
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Are there any super-popular books that you would recommend? Did you participate in Top Ten Tuesday today? Feel free to drop your link in the comments and I’ll check it out!