Thank you to Bibi for tagging me in this one! I love Netgalley and I’ve seen this one floating around but haven’t done it yet. Thanks for the push to do it. 🙂
- Link back to the tag’s creator: Kourtni at Kourtni Reads
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you.
- Answer the questions the best you can. If you don’t use NetGalley, you can substitute other sites or places where you get books!
- Tag a few people to do this too!
★ AUTO-APPROVED: WHO’S ONE AUTHOR WHOSE BOOKS YOU AUTOMATICALLY WANT TO READ, REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT?
I wish somebody would auto-approve me!! But here are six authors that I always want more from.
- Krista & Becca Ritchie
- R.S. Grey
- Rainbow Rowell
- Jenn Bennett
- Becky Albertalli
- V.E. Schwab
★ REQUEST: WHAT MAKES YOU WANT TO REQUEST A BOOK ON NETGALLEY?
I used to request just about everything that looked remotely interesting, but that’s gotten to be a problem over the years. Now I only request books that I’d actually buy for myself.
★ FEEDBACK RATIO: DO YOU REVIEW EVERY BOOK YOU READ? IF NOT, HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHAT BOOKS TO REVIEW?
I do! I have a couple books I still have to read and review, but I make a point to review every book that I read.
★ BADGES: IF YOU COULD CREATE ONE BADGE TO DISPLAY ON YOUR BLOG, WHAT WOULD IT BE FOR?
I’m going to steal from Bibi, who stole from Amy: “I’d like a badge to show my most reviewed genre so publishers can see what genres I like to read the most.”
★ WISH FOR IT: WHAT’S ONE BOOK THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DYING TO READ?
Just one? No. Here are many.
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- The Witch Elm by Tana French
- Vengeful by V.E. Schwab
- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
- An Assassin’s Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer
- Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell
★ 2018 NETGALLEY CHALLENGE: WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK THAT YOU RECEIVED AS AN ARC THAT YOU REVIEWED? IF YOU’VE NEVER RECEIVED AN ARC, WHAT’S THE LAST BOOK YOU REVIEWED?
The last ARC that I reviewed was Darius the Great is Not Okay by Adib Khorram.
As always, no pressure. Feel free to ignore me or feel free to tag yourself. ❤