A big thank you to Kalina for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! ❤ ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Leave a link to their blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
7 things about me:
- When you major in Linguistics, you have to take a certain number of foreign language credits. I picked Spanish because I knew it would be useful, and then I picked up Portuguese for the heck of it. The language that I really wanted to learn was Icelandic, though! It’s not like I know anybody from Iceland or ever plan to visit there or that I would probably ever use it in my daily life, but I love how it sounds and Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur is a song that always makes me happy.
- I’ve mentioned before how traveling really stresses me out, but I’m actually usually fine once I get there. (And I tend to prefer road trips over flying.) Right now I’m talking about going to Tennessee with two different friends and I’m hoping at least one of these plans will work out. ❤
- There are currently 28 unread books just in my line of sight, please send help.
- It’s been six years, but I still can’t make it through the bridge of All Too Well without crying.
- I am a very big planner and everything I post is scheduled! I usually have all my posts planned out at least a month in advance. I’m all scheduled through mid-September right now.
- I don’t watch a lot of television (another reason I have so much time to read) but there are a couple shows that I watch! I love Riverdale, Bob’s Burgers, and The Good Place. I also love all of the iterations of Masterchef, but my favorite is Masterchef Junior. 🙂
- My job is super, super stressful! Who would’ve ever thought that sitting in the corner and billing insurance companies all day would be stressful, but it is!! Probably because I often have to fill in everywhere else in the office, but it is what it is. Anyway. The thing that makes me the happiest when I’m in the middle of a stressful day at work is people talking to me about books, so please keep surprising me with comments and tags! ❤
(Only five today because that’s how I roll.)