This Three Bookish Things tag looks like so much fun and I was so happy to see that I’d been tagged by Siobhan! If you haven’t checked out her blog, go now! What are you waiting for?!
Three Read Once and Loved Authors
- Alex Evansley
- Mary H.K. Choi
- Sally Thorne
Three Titles I’ve Watched But Haven’t Read
I don’t watch a lot of movies and I read a looooooot of books, so this was kind of hard! I had to go way back in my memory to think of three titles!
- Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
Three Characters You Love
- MICHAEL PHAN. I’ll be screaming about him until the day I die, probably.
- HOLLAND VOSIJK, who deserved better.
- RONAN LYNCH and all his dream creatures.
Three Series Binged
Three Unpopular Bookish Opinions
- I didn’t like Six of Crows. Take away my book blogger card now.
- I think Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments series turned into a total mess.
- One of my least favorite things is when a romance novel ends with a surprise pregnancy.
Three Current Favourite Book Covers
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- Darius the Great is Not Okay by Adib Khorram
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
Three Goals for the Year
- I want to continue to read more books outside of my comfort zone. Some of my favorite books of the year have been from genres I wouldn’t ordinarily pick up.
- I want to do more unconventional reviews! I have so much fun with them and sometimes they take a little longer, but I think they’re worth it in the end.
- I want to keep getting to know other bloggers by interacting on WordPress, Goodreads, and Twitter. I think right now I’m pretty good on WordPress, I’m decent on Goodreads, and I’m terrible at Twitter but I’m working on it.
As always, no pressure! Let me know if you like tags and also if you hate them. Please feel free to steal this tag from me and don’t forget to link back to this post so I get a notification to check out your answers! ❤