A big thank you to Leslie for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! ❤ ❤ It’s been a few weeks since she nominated me, but I finally did it! Here are seven new facts about me.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Leave a link to their blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
7 things about me:
1. I have this new thing where I wander around my neighborhood at night listening to music and I highly recommend it. The only problem is sometimes I get distracted and then I find myself like two miles from home and it’s pitch black outside because, for some reason, my town doesn’t believe in street lights. (Luckily I live in a very safe place!)
2. I am currently in my natural habitat: sitting on my couch with a cat in my lap, drinking tea, and listening to an audiobook while writing a blog post. This is how you’ll find me most often, although sometimes I’ll be listening to music instead of an audiobook.
3. I think I’ve mentioned before that I really rarely drink alcohol. My coworker Suzanne has made it her mission to get me drunk and whenever it gets slow at work, she randomly shoots off a list of bars she wants to take me to. But she doesn’t actually know their names, so she’ll just say things like, “That bar… by that restaurant… ugh, it has a name that sounds like a pharmacy.” We’ve spent so much time together at work that I know exactly what she’s talking about! (Alchemist & Barrister.) This is my new favorite thing. It could be a game show.
4. When my best friend and I were in high school, we used to pass each other notes between classes that were solely written in song lyrics. It was the best thing, and we’ve recently started doing it again when we’re texting. (We live 1,000 miles apart now.) So now I find myself thinking in song lyrics sometimes. I have a lot of lyrics stockpiled for the right moment.
5. I hardly ever watch movies! I’ve only watched four so far this year, but I’ve loved all of them. In case you’re curious, the movies I’ve seen in 2018 are:
- Love, Simon
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before
- When We First Met
Oh, I suppose I also watched The Little Mermaid three times in one day with my boyfriend’s nephew, but I’m not sure that counts.
6. Speaking of this kid, he’s my favorite human. Yes, fact number six is that my favorite human is three years old. Nobody can put a smile on my face quite like him. He was born in the middle of a blizzard and it was a disaster and a half to get to the hospital, but so worth it. We’ve been best buddies ever since and he melts my heart every time I see him.
7. I’m from Wisconsin, which is like… the land of camping, football, and hunting. I have never gone camping, I hate football with a fiery burning passion, and I cannot even imagine going hunting. Honestly, I would probably cry if you put a gun in my hand and told me to shoot something. This is basically blasphemy in Wisconsin, so it’s probably a good thing that I moved.
Since I’ve already done this one three times before, I’m not going to call on anybody else to share seven facts about themselves. But if you haven’t already been nominated and you’re comfortable sharing some info, please consider yourself tagged and link back to me so I can check out your post! ❤