I was recently nominated by Jamsu for the Mystery Blogger Award! This means that it’s time to come up with some more facts about myself… I’m not sure if I’m an interesting enough person for this. But, as always, thank you so much for the nomination! ❤
You can see the previous versions of this award here: 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The rules for the award are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify).
Here are three things about me:
- I drink a lot of coffee now, but I once didn’t drink coffee for four years out of pure spite. This guy my cousin was dating told me that it was impossible to finish college without regularly drinking coffee and I wanted to prove him wrong. So I did.
- I just took a road trip to Tennessee with my manager and I thought it was going to be weird but it was so much fun!
- I’ve never once broken or sprained anything, I’ve never fainted, and I’ve never had a cavity. Nothing ever happens to me, but in this case, it’s a good thing.
5 questions from Jamsu:
1. Do you have a best friend?
I do. Oh, you wanted more information than that? Okay.
My best friend that I see on an almost daily basis is my co-worker, Rhovena. She’s one of the only people in my real life that knows about my blog and also, she’s so much fun and she’s the only person I ever actually do things with.
My best friend that I hardly ever see that I’ve known forever is Brigitta. She loves books as much as I do, or maybe more, because she sometimes reads eight or ten books at a time. In fact, when we were in middle school, she would read while she walked to school and almost die on a daily basis.
And my favorite person is Daniel, who I met through this blog and just finally after all these months met in person. (I might still be crying about how great he is.) Daniel is the actual best person I’ve ever met in my life.
2. A book character you recently fell in love with?
Kvothe from The Name of the Wind.
3. What one superpower would you like to have?
Teleportation, because, see above, my friends live far away.
4. What is the 13th book on your shelf?
Depends on which shelf we’re looking at, but the one in my immediate view right now is A Conspiracy of Stars by Olivia A. Cole.
5. What is your favorite snack?
I just had another tag ask me this! Sour Patch Kids are my favorite but I can’t keep them in my house because I’ll eat the whole bag.
Since this is my sixth time doing this tag, I’m not going to nominate anyone. If you haven’t already been nominated, please consider yourself tagged! I would love to see your answers either in the comments or in your own post. ❤