I just want to send a big thank you to Caidyn at BW Reviews for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award! This is a new one for me and it really means a lot. If you’re not already following BW Reviews, please go check it out! Caidyn posts so many great book reviews (and also tags and other things).
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten questions.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
The award was created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala who stated, “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
10 questions from Caidyn:
1. What’s your favorite music genre?
I just had this conversation with one of the nurses I work with! She asked me what the correct term is for the kind of music I listen to and I said, “Oh, I don’t even know, maybe indie pop?” Honestly, though, I’m not very picky.
2. Do you like horror movies? If so, what’s your favorite? If not, why not?
Hahaha, no. I do not watch horror movies. I don’t like being scared and I have to hold my cat hostage to even watch a trailer. I have watched exactly one scary movie in the last ten years or so. It was a little over a week ago and it was The Witch and I think I survived only because it was a buddy watch. (Is that the proper term for it? I’m not even sure.)
3. What is your dream job?
All I want in life is to work in publishing.
4. Do you write? If so, what’s a work in progress? If not, what would you like to see written?
All I write is blog posts. For what I want to see written, I guess anything featuring my favorite tropes. I love friends-to-lovers, especially when they’ve been friends forever. I also love enemies-to-lovers, especially when there’s a lot of snarky (but not mean!!) banter.
5. Is there a completed series you wish there was more of?
Actually… not really. I don’t like it when series continue on forever and ever with no end in sight, so I would rather be left wanting a little bit more.
6. What’s a weird talent/ability you have?
My weirdest ability is probably remembering the name and face of pretty much everybody I’ve met in my entire life. A lot of people find it creepy, but what can I do? Sorry my memory is good.
7. What genre do you want to read more of?
I don’t read a ton of mysteries, but I’ve really enjoyed the few that I’ve read this year. I would like to read some more!
8. What’s your favorite food?
I’ve answered this question a lot and yelled about how much I love hot stone bibimbap (and I really do love it) but you know what else I love? TACOS.
9. What’s a book that was published in 2018 and didn’t like?
What a question. I’ve written so many snarky reviews this year!! Here are three books published in 2018 that I didn’t like.
|my review||my review||my review|
10. What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
I think I have three favorite blog posts.
- The post that makes me the happiest is the one about meeting Daniel!
- I was also happy to make so many people laugh with my post about spam!
- My favorite post of all time is the post I did about my favorite bloggers! ❤
10 questions from me:
- What’s your most anticipated book for 2019?
- What’s your favorite season of the year and why?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- What’s the best adaptation you’ve seen this year?
- What’s one food that you could never live without?
- If you could pick one food that you’d never have to eat again, what would it be?
- Which author (living or dead) would you most like to meet?
- What’s the last book you recommended to someone?
- What’s the last book that someone recommended to you?
- What’s your favorite blog post that you’ve written?