It’s time for another Monthly Motif reading challenge update! In October, the theme was new or old, and since I’m trying to catch up on all the books I bought myself this year, I decided to go with new (meaning books published in 2018)! I read a ton of books toward this month’s theme.
- City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
- Heretics Anonymous by Katie Henry
- Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi
- Dating Disasters of Emma Nash by Chloe Seager
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Getting Lucky by Mackenzi Lee
Books not read:
- anything else from my piles…
November’s theme is family, and hopefully I’ll be able to find something from my TBR that fits! Let me know if you have any suggestions for me. 🙂
Are you participating in the Monthly Motif reading challenge? If so, what did you read for this month’s prompt? What have been your favorite books published this year? Let’s talk in the comments!