IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S BLOG POSTS:
- Page Count: November 2018
- Monthly Favorites: November 2018
- Top Ten Tuesday: Wintry reads
- Blog tour: The Accidental Beauty Queen by Teri Wilson
- ABC Book Challenge: G
- Review: Fear by Bob Woodward
I’VE BEEN READING:
- The Accidental Beauty Queen by Teri Wilson
- What Makes Girls Sick and Tired by Lucile de Pesloüan
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey
- You’d Be Mine by Erin Hahn
2 THINGS THIS WEEK:
- The only thing that really happened this week was my work holiday party! I work in a doctor’s office and we all wear scrubs every day, so it’s always fun to not only get really dressed up, but also see everybody else in their fancy clothes!
- In book-related news, I’m in a little bit of a slump right now. I keep flipping between History Is All You Left Me, Wild Beauty, and Hotshot Doc in hopes that one of them will pull me out of that slump.
SONG OF THE WEEK:
I don’t actually hate Christmas parties, but we’re getting into Christmas song season and this song has been one of my favorites since I was in high school!