Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Today’s theme is a freebie and I decided to go with ten recommendations that I can’t wait to read! I love getting book recommendations. I write all of them down in my planner and I always feel so accomplished when I can finally cross one of them off. So, without further ado, here are ten of the many recommendations I’ve received this year (in no particular order) that I can’t wait to read!
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston | recommended by Mariam
- A Lot Like Love by Julie James | recommended by Becky
- Princesses Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie | recommended by Libby
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord | recommended by Sahi
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi | recommended by Lori
- Bad Blood by John Carreyrou | recommended by Jenn
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood | recommended by Gerry
- Small Spaces by Katherine Arden | recommended by Kristen
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss | recommended by Daniel
- Y: The Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan | recommended by Shyla
Did you do your own Top Ten Tuesday post today? Feel free to leave you link and I’ll check out your post! Have you gotten any good recommendations lately? Are there any books you think I’d enjoy? Let’s talk in the comments!