Happy Top Ten Tuesday! Today’s theme is winter TBR and I am just a little bit embarrassed because I just looked at my fall TBR post and I have read so few of those books that it’s not even funny. I think I’ll go with ten totally different books that I plan to read this winter.
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord | I bought this in one of my many book-buying binges of the summer and I can’t believe it’s just been on my shelf this whole time.
- Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins | I really enjoyed Rebel Belle when I read it a couple years ago and I recently found Miss Mayhem for $1 at a used bookstore!
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows | This is another book I bought in a book-buying binge over the summer and it was also one of my most anticipated releases of 2018 so I really can’t believe I haven’t gotten around to it yet!
- An Assassin’s Guide to Love & Treason by Virginia Boecker | I actually own TWO copies of this book, so I feel like that means it should be closer to the top of my list than it actually is.
- Vengeful by V.E. Schwab | This is another book that I was really looking forward to and haven’t picked up for some reason!
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness | I’ve heard some great things about Patrick Ness and this is one of three of his books that I’ve bought so far this year! (I haven’t read any of them.) I might as well start somewhere, so why not this one?
- In the Woods by Tana French | I have really enjoyed the Tana French books I’ve read so far this year and this is one that I bought a few months ago and still haven’t read. (There are three others that I bought more recently and will hopefully also read soon.)
- Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger | I didn’t really intend to buy this book, but I was at a children’s book festival and the author was there so I did. Now I need to read it, hopefully sooner rather than later.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid | I got this as an add-on in my December Book of the Month and I’m really looking forward to reading it! It’s been on my TBR for a few months and I’ve checked it out from the library but not gotten around to reading it more than once this year. Fingers crossed that if I put it on this list, I’ll actually read it.
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt | Of all the books on this list, I feel like I’m least likely to actually read this one any time soon. I think it sounds really interesting and I’ve seen so many great reviews, but this book is so intimidating that I don’t know when I’ll get the motivation to read it.
Did you do your own Top Ten Tuesday post today? Feel free to leave your link in the comments and I’ll check it out! Have you read any of these books? Which should I read first? Are any of them on your TBR too? Let’s talk in the comments!