IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S BLOG POSTS:
- Review: Book Love by Debbie Tung
- Review: Saga, Vol. 5 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR
- Review: What Makes Girls Sick and Tired by Lucile de Pesloüan
- ABC Book Challenge: I
- Review: Becoming by Michelle Obama
I’VE BEEN READING:
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
- The Wicker King by K. Ancrum
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
1 THING THIS WEEK:
- I don’t really have any book-related happenings this week, other than I went to a huge used bookstore TWICE and was maybe in actual heaven.
- Is there ever a week where I don’t feature one of Shruti’s posts? This week it’s her post about writing a review policy.
- Kelly shared a bookish Christmas gift guide!
- Shealea talked about her least favorite books of 2018 (and I’m always up for some snarky commentary).
- Vicky always writes amazing posts and recently she…
- Mandy and Sha shared their year in review!
It’s almost Christmas! Here are some of my all-time favorite Christmas songs. It’s a link because I cannot figure out how to embed a playlist with this new WordPress editor!!