IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S BLOG POSTS:
- 2018 In Review!
- Review: Saga, Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I hope I get for Christmas
- Tag: All I Want for Christmas
- ABC Book Challenge: J
- Tag: Versatile Blogger Award (Take 5)
I’VE BEEN READING:
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera | I’m about ready to mark this as a DNF and get on with my life
- Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore | maybe I’ll finish this book sometime soon??
- Always Forever Maybe by Anica Mrose Rissi
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
1 THING THIS WEEK:
- I drove approximately 1900 miles BY MYSELF in the last week. I was maybe a little bit impulsive, but it was worth it.
- Again, I’ve been too busy traveling! I haven’t done any blog hopping in the last week, but hopefully I’ll be back at it soon!
SONG OF THE WEEK:
So, basically, in order to stay awake during my ridiculously long drive this week, I had to listen to some songs I liked very, very loudly. One song that kept me alive and moving was Sober by Lorde.