In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Monthly Motif: December Update
- Review: Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Top Ten Tuesday: Best of 2018
- Page Count: December 2018
- Monthly Favorites: December 2018
- ABC Book Challenge: K
Tags this week:
- Happy Holidays Book Tag
- End of Year Survey: 2018 Edition
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes (Take 4) | Day 1
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes (Take 4) | Day 2
- 3 Days, 3 Quotes (Take 4) | Day 3
- Liebster Award (Take 5)
I’ve been reading:
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera | I finally finished, can you even believe it???
- Saga, Vol. 8 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Fence #6-10 by C.S. Pacat
- Ship of Theseus by J.J. Abrams
- First Night by Lauren Blakely
- PLAY by Piper Lawson
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Past and Other Things That Should Stay Buried by Shaun David Hutchinson (!!!)
- You Asked For Perfect by Laura Silverman (!!!)
2 things this week:
- I AM SO HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I’M PART OF THE BLOG TOUR FOR YOU ASKED FOR PERFECT BY LAURA SILVERMAN. THIS IS ONE OF MY MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS FOR 2019 AND OMG. I’M SCREAMING.
- I’M ALSO SCREAMING ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT’S REPUTATION STADIUM TOUR ON NETFLIX. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. WHY DIDN’T I SEE THIS LIVE BUT WATCHING THIS IS THE NEXT BEST THING.
- Gerry shared the nicest end-of-year wrap-up post and shouted out a lot of bloggers! (Thank you again!)
Song(s) of the week:
I had to go with The New Year by Death Cab for Cutie since I’ve been listening to this song on New Year’s for… a long time.
And, in honor of the reputation Stadium Tour on Netflix, here’s New Year’s Day. ❤ ❤