Almost a month ago (sorry!) I was nominated by Mani for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so much for the nomination!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My best posts (by views alone):
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite book bloggers!
- Let’s talk about: Planning out my (blogging) life
- Book review: Circe by Madeline Miller
3 things about me:
- I love socks. The socks I’m wearing right now have strawberries on them.
- I would love to learn how to knit or crochet.
- As you can see from my #2 most popular post, I love to plan. The furthest adventure I’ve planned as of right now is a Twenty One Pilots concert in June.
5 questions from Mani:
What is the most embarrassing book you have ever read?
I don’t think I’ve ever been embarrassed by something that I read.
What’s the oldest unread book on your shelf?
What character in a book would you like to be best friends with?
I would love to be best friends with Lucy from The Hating Game! She seems like she’d be a really great friend, she’d probably always be up for doing something fun, she loves books, she works in publishing… what could be better?
What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
One time in high school, I told a guy that I liked him and he blocked me on social media and literally left the room every time he saw me in public for probably a good year afterward. I’m still a little bit scarred from that one, although now that I’m older, I can recognize and laugh at the incredible overreaction. I was so upset by it at the time, but I can’t even remember what his name was now.
What are you most looking forward to in 2019 other than new book releases?
I’m most looking forward to May 30 – June 8, which is probably going to be the most exciting ten days of my life. There’s BookCon, a Twenty One Pilots concert, a musical, and who knows what else happening.
Since it’s my seventh time doing this tag, I’m not going to nominate anyone, but please feel free to answer these questions if you feel like it! ❤