In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Fence #6-10 by C.S. Pacat
- Review: Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Top Ten Tuesday: Last ten books I added to my TBR
- Review: The Secret Loves of Geeks by Hope Nicholson
- ABC Book Challenge: O
- Page Count: January 2019
I’ve been reading:
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- Tangled Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- Saga, Vol. 9 by Brian K. Vaughan
MY BOOK BUYING BAN IS NOT GOING WELL
- Kiss Between My Lines by Ann Tourney | a gift from Daniel, who knows that bad erotica is my favorite thing to hate-read
- Geektastic by Holly Black & Cecil Castellucci
- My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She’s Sorry by Frederik Backman
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren | ARC via Netgalley
1 thing this week:
- I go away for ONE WEEKEND and I come back to 1,100 spam comments. What the heck. Send help. (Every single comment is about CBD oil, by the way. WHY.)
- Kelly talked about reading backlist novels!
- Clarissa shared 41 Reasons I’m Staying In and wow, I need to read this book now.
- Kristi discussed Edelweiss vs. Netgalley!
- Eline recommended some audiobooks, and somehow I had no idea that Dodie wrote a book??
Song of the week:
It feels like a Bastille kind of week.