In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Monthly Favorites: January 2019
- Reading Challenge Update
- Top Ten Tuesday: Upcoming releases I’m on the fence about
- Review: My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- ABC Book Challenge: P
- Review: Attraction by Penny Reid
Tags this week:
I’ve been reading:
- Everyone’s a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too by Jomny Sun
- The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Vol. 3 by Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Neurocomic by Hana Ros
- Attraction by Penny Reid
- Sex Symbol by Laurelin Paige
- You Asked For Perfect by Laura Silverman
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas | February BotM
2 things this week:
- I just wanted to share that I’ve packed six boxes of books so far and it’s hardly made a dent in my bookcases. Please send help.
- I think my slump is finally over!!! I finished five books this week and am in the middle of a sixth.
- In case you need help with a reading challenge prompt (or love adaptations!), Mandy and Sha shared a list of YA books becoming movies this year.
- Mandy and Sha also talked about their most problematic books of 2018, and I love a good rant post.
- I’ve been really into graphic novels lately, so I loved Destiny’s list of the best graphic novels & manga of 2018.
Song of the week:
I love Taylor Swift so much, and it seems like I’ve heard her everywhere this week! I heard You Belong With Me on the radio while I was driving home from work yesterday and it took me right back to my teenage years. ❤