In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Tangled Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- Review: Everyone’s a Aliebn When Ur a Aliebn Too by Jomny Sun
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite couples
- Blog Tour: You Asked For Perfect by Laura Silverman
- ABC Book Challenge: Q
- Review: The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Vol. 3 by Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Tags this week:
I’ve been reading:
- Sex Symbol by Laurelin Paige
- oh no by Alex Norris
- Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
- 41 Reasons I’m Staying In by Hallie Heald
- New Erotica For Feminists by Caitlin Kunkel
- Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
1 thing this week:
- My day, my week, my month, my entire life was made when I got an actual physical ARC of Serious Moonlight! Infinite thanks to Lauren at Simon & Schuster, who is clearly the best. ❤
- Jenna shared a beginner’s guide to book blogging! If you’re looking to get started and you’re not really sure what to do, this is a great introductory post!
- Aurora talked about her favorite tropes along with some recommendations!
- Kelly made a list of her favorite fluffy YA contemporaries! (I was so happy to see that two of my favorites made the list!)
- Raya reviewed Tangled Like Us and made some great points that I didn’t mention in my review!
- Vicky amazed me with her list of 80+ romance recommendations!!
Song of the week:
I can’t stop listening to Billie Eilish.