I’m at least a season behind on all of these shows that are still running, but still! My favorites!
- The Good Place
- Bob’s Burgers
- Veronica Mars
- New Girl
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- One Day at a Time
- Crazy Ex Girlfriend
- Freaks and Geeks
- Fresh Off the Boat
- Masterchef (& Masterchef Junior)
As you can probably tell from my list of favorite shows, I really like sitcoms.
Least favorite show?
Like Leslie and Jamsu, I have a really hard time getting into reality TV.
Most re-watched show/favorite show to binge watch?
Maybe Bob’s Burgers? The episodes never get old. Same with Community.
Do you prefer watching things week-by-week or binge-watching?
I prefer binge-watching just because I can decide how much I want to watch at a time. If I get really into a show (like One Day at a Time) I’ll just watch the whole season in one sitting. That doesn’t happen very often though.
Favorite television characters?
- literally anybody from The Good Place
- Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Tina from Bob’s Burgers
- Troy and Abed from Community
- Jughead from Riverdale
- Jessica from Fresh Off the Boat
- probably more but I’m kind of drawing a blank right now
Favorite television ships?
- Betty and Jughead from Riverdale
- Tina and Jimmy Jr. from Bob’s Burgers
- Nick and Jess from New Girl
Show you could never get into?
Everybody I work with is obsessed with The Vampire Diaries and I just never cared about it.
Show you fell out of love with?
- Orange is the New Black
- Stranger Things
Cancelled too soon?
- Freaks and Geeks! I would have loved to see what happened to the characters if it had even gotten one more season.
- Selfie! This show was so great and I loved all of the characters and I’m so sad that it was just abruptly cancelled.
- I also have to agree with Jamsu on Dollhouse! I loved that show!
- Pushing Daisies! Such a great show!
Guilty pleasure show?
Just like I don’t believe in guilty pleasure books, I don’t really believe in guilty pleasure shows.
What are you currently watching?
Nothing! Sorry I’m so boring!
It seems like a lot of people have already done this tag, so I’m not going to tag anyone in particular. If you want to do it, though, please consider yourself tagged and link back to this post so I can see your answers! What’s your all-time favorite show? What’s your favorite ship? Let’s talk in the comments!