I was nominated by Laurel for the Mystery Blogger Award! If you aren’t following her, please check her blog out!
What Is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts about Me
- When I was little, I wanted to be a marine biologist, a firefighter, a teacher, a doctor, and a veterinarian. I ended up doing none of these — I work as a medical coder.
- I decorate my desk at work with tons of pictures — I have pictures of almost all of my coworkers’ kids along with pictures of my cat and a picture of me and my boyfriend.
- At my high school senior awards ceremony, I was voted “best musician,” which is really interesting since I haven’t played an instrument with any regularity since I graduated.
Do you share your blog with people you know in your real life?
The answer to this question used to be “absolutely not,” but things change sometimes. There are not many people from my real life that know about my blog, but there are a few: my boyfriend, his mother, and one of my good friends from work all know about it.
What are your ultimate blog goals?
My biggest goal with this blog is just to have a good time. I love talking about books and I don’t want this to ever feel stressful or like another job. That said, I do want to push myself out of my comfort zone a little bit by doing some collaborations and building relationships with publishers.
Do you see yourself blogging when you’re 50?
Definitely! I’ve been blogging for more than half my life and I don’t see it stopping any time soon.
Who is your role model, fictional or otherwise?
I think my mom is a pretty good role model. ❤
What are some books do you think are underrated?
Interestingly enough, I did a Top Ten Tuesday post about this not too long ago! Some books I included were You Asked for Perfect by Laura Silverman, The Big F by Maggie Ann Martin, and The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde.
Bonus: You find out the world ends tomorrow; what do you do?
Well, I’m not dying alone in my apartment, so I’m probably going to board a plane and go visit someone I love.
Recent(ish) Favorite Posts
- ARC Review: Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
- Song Request Book Tag
- Power Couples Book Tag
- Book review: Tangled Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie
I’m not going to nominate anyone, but if you’d like to answer Laurel’s questions, please feel free! (And don’t forget to link back to me so I can see your answers.) Do people in your real life know about your blog? What’s your favorite underrated book? Let’s talk in the comments!