I’ve seen this ABC Book Challenge on a lot of different blogs, but most recently Thrice Read. This week is the letter W. I thought I’d struggle with this letter but, surprisingly, I have a few favorites!
✰ MEMORABLE (FIVE-STAR) BOOKS STARTING WITH W ✰
- What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
- We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
- We Were Eight Years in Power by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
✰ BOOKS ON MY TBR STARTING WITH W ✰
Have you read anything that’s on my TBR? Which books should I read first? Do you agree or disagree with my favorites? Let’s talk in the comments!