In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Paper Girls, Vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Review: The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
- Top Ten Tuesday: Ten artists I’ve been listening to on repeat
- Review: Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- ABC Book Challenge: W
- Review: Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills
Tags this week:
- Greek Mythology Book Tag
- What’s On Your Heart
- Mystery Blogger Award (Take 8)
- Behind the Blogger
- The Emoji Challenge
I’ve been reading:
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- Educated by Tara Westover
2 things this week:
- Did you know I’ve only finished four books so far this month? I’m not sure what kind of disaster my life is, but yikes. (For reference, I read 22 books in February.) I’m hoping April will be better.
- My one-year anniversary giveaway ends tomorrow! There’s still time to enter if you haven’t already!
- Gerry is celebrating her blog’s anniversary and doing an amazing giveaway!
- Angela defined common book blogging terms!
- Adam reviewed The Music of What Happens, which has been on my radar for a while!
- Lotte shared some graphic novels set in space!
Song of the week:
I get such Miniature Tigers vibes from this song! It takes me back to being like 19 years old and staying up all night writing a paper. This is the kind of music I’d listen to so that I’d stay awake but still be focused.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’