Many thanks to Siobhan for the nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award!
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I love to cook. As I type this, I have chicken and dumpling soup simmering in my kitchen.
- I hate conflict more than anything and will run and hide at the first sign if at all possible.
- I agree with Eline and Siobhan that I always feel really awkward making lists of facts about myself!
Questions from Siobhan
If you could punch a character, any character, who would you clock?
Oh, I have a pretty long list of characters I wouldn’t mind punching. Usually they’re the male leads in bad erotica. At the top of the list would be Justin (aka GeniusOne) from Troll by Emma Clark. Justin is a creepy stalker who breaks into Kyla’s house, disables her phone, holds her hostage, assaults her, and this is supposed to be romantic because he’s hot. I’m a pacifist, but I wouldn’t mind clocking him right in the face.
Which is your new favourite TV show?
I hardly watch any TV! I’m so far behind on all of my shows, but I think that the one I started watching most recently is Schitt’s Creek. I do really love it, but it’s been a few months since I watched an episode.
Which fictional food would you love to eat?
Well, let’s see. The thing about fictional food is that I get really excited about it while I’m reading, but then I don’t really remember it after I’m done. The only fictional food that I can really think of that I might want to try is butterbeer from Harry Potter. Not the most exciting or original answer, but it’s all I can think of right now.
Who was your first fictional crush?
You know, I’m not entirely sure who my first fictional crush was. I know my first book crush was George from Tamora Pierce’s The Song of the Lioness quartet. I’m sure there was someone from a movie or TV show that I thought was cute before that, but I have no idea who.
Which book are you afraid to read?
I’m usually afraid to read sequels of books I really loved (or later books in a series). Some examples are Vengeful and Before the Devil Breaks You. I’ve owned Vengeful for about six months now and Before the Devil Breaks You since October of 2017.
If the world were ending tomorrow, what book would you save for future generations to read?
Maybe a book like We Should All Be Feminists. It’s short, to the point, and provides a great starting point for discussion.
I’m not going to nominate anyone in particular this time around, but please feel free to answer Siobhan’s questions if you’d like! What’s an interesting fact about you? Which fictional character would you like to punch? Let’s talk in the comments!