Many thanks to Shyla for the nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award!
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I’m getting rid of over 100 books that I’m never going to read again. (I’ll be doing a post about it someday soon.)
- My least favorite vegetable is probably eggplant.
- Thanks to my boyfriend, I’ve been on more rollercoasters in the last six months than I’d been on in the last probably fifteen years.
Questions from Shyla
What is in your reader wheelhouse? You see it on a shelf, you can’t resist.
I’d have to say any kind of friends-to-lovers romance. I’m a little pickier about my enemies-to-lovers books, but friends-to-lovers is almost sure to please me.
What is the last book you read?
If you could have one superpower, would would it be?
I have a standing answer for this question — teleportation. I’m in a long-distance relationship and both my mom and my best friend live in a different state than me. I’d be teleporting constantly if I could.
What horror/dystopia book or movie would you be most likely to survive through and why?
Well, I just watched The Conjuring with my boyfriend not too long ago, and I think I can pretty safely say that I’d survive that movie. Why? Because the second that dog refused to walk through the door of the new house, I would’ve been like… nope. Something’s wrong here. We’re leaving.
If you could invent one thing, anything at all, what would it be?
Ooh, good question. Going along with my superpower answer, I’d love to invent a way to teleport. Not only would I be able to easily visit anybody at any time, but I would also definitely be rich enough to retire and spend the rest of my life focusing on books and doing good in the world.
Recent(ish) Posts That I’m Proud Of
- Let’s Talk About: My favorite graphic novels!
- Tag: Song Request Book Tag (Take 2)
- Let’s Talk About: Appropriate interactions on social media
I’m not going to nominate anyone in particular this time around, but please feel free to answer Shyla’s questions if you’d like! Which horror movie would you survive? Which superpower would you like to have? Let’s talk in the comments!