In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Let’s Talk About: My favorite graphic novels
- Review: Sacred Heart by Liz Suburbia
- Top Ten Tuesday: Thought-provoking book quotes
- Page Count: April 2019
- Monthly Favorites: April 2019
- Reading Challenge Update
Tags this week:
I’ve been reading:
- We Are Lost and Found by Helene Dunbar
- Blackbird, Vol. 1 by Sam Humphries
- Midnight Radio by Iolanda Zanfardino
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
- Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
- Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Wordcrime by John Olsson
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I think I’m finally over my slump! Just look at how many books I read this week!!
- Siobhan talked about negative reviews!
- Alex shared a great review of You Asked For Perfect!
- What’s Nonfiction reviewed The Hot Zone right after I’d been talking about it with my coworkers!
Song of the week:
I took a break from shouting about Broods last week, but now I’m back with this stripped version of “Too Proud” that I can’t stop listening to.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!