You may recall me posting (not very long ago) about how I got rid of 102 books. I was pretty proud of myself for clearing out so much space… and then I went to my library’s annual book sale and kind of had zero self-control. I thought I was being kind of excessive when I took two tote bags with me, but I filled them. I ended up getting books from a bunch of different genres. Sadly, their YA selection was kind of lacking. But anyway, I ended up getting all of these books for $32.
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (for a gift)
- Downtime: Deliciousness at Home by Nadine Levy Redzepi
- The Glorious Pasta of Italy by Domenica Marchetti
- Lindt: Chocolate Passion
- Gatsby Cocktails: Classic Cocktails from the Jazz Age
Does your library do an annual book sale? Have you read any of these books? Are any on your TBR? Let’s talk in the comments!