In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Dearest Clementine by Lex Martin
- Review: The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’d like to see on the big screen
- Library Sale Haul!
- Review: Blackbird, Vol. 1 by Sam Humphries
- Review: Midnight Radio by Iolanda Zanfardino
I’ve been reading:
- Wordcrime by John Olsson
- The Senses by Matteo Farinella
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- How Fascism Works by Jason Stanley
- Love in the Friend Zone by Molly E. Lee
- We’ll Fly Away by Bryan Bliss
- A Most Imperfect Union by Ilan Stavans
- Little Birds by Anais Nin
1 thing this week:
- I’m headed to Tennessee tonight and I am VERY EXCITED.
- Bibi is celebrating her first blogoversary with a giveaway!
- Daniel‘s review of Fly on the Wall is probably the best thing I’ve ever read.
- Rain gave a bunch of advice on using Edelweiss!
Song of the week:
I listened to Levitate kind of obsessively after Trench came out, but then I kind of… didn’t until a couple days ago, when I remembered that I’ll be seeing Twenty One Pilots in a couple weeks. Luckily I still remembered all the words, because it took me forever to get that song down.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!