In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: How Fascism Works by Jason Stanley
- Review: Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I can’t bear to get rid of
- Review: Love in the Friend Zone by Molly E. Lee
- Let’s Talk About: My favorite book covers
- Review: The Senses by Matteo Farinella
I’ve been reading:
- Sex Wars by Lisa Duggan and Nan D. Hunter
- Sugar Rebels by Nick Makrides (cookbook)
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
1 thing this week:
- Yesterday was my birthday! I had a great day with my boyfriend ending with dinner at my favorite restaurant. ❤
- Siobhan talked about author interaction etiquette!
- Vicky shared a beginner’s guide to bookish acronyms!
Song of the week:
I want to wear his initial
On a chain round my neck, chain round my neck
Not because he owns me
But ’cause he really knows me
Which is more than they can say
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!