In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: A Most Imperfect Union by Ilan Stavans
- Review: Gothic Tales of Haunted Love by Hope Nicholson & S.M. Beiko
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite books released in the last ten years
- Review: Kiss Number 8 by Colleen AF Venable
- Let’s Talk About: Books I loved with low ratings on Goodreads
- Review: Bloom by Kevin Panetta
I’ve been reading:
- Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan
1 thing this week:
- If everything goes according to plan, I should be on a train to New York for BookCon when this posts! I am so excited for the panels, the signings, and all of the books I’m going to add to my collection! I’ll also be there tomorrow!
Song of the week:
I’m going to see twenty one pilots in a few days and I’m so excited! I’ve been listening to Trench a lot so that I hopefully won’t embarrass myself by not knowing the lyrics. One song I haven’t seen them do live that I already know isn’t on the set list is Fall Away. I love this song so much.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!