In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- DNF review: A Week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare
- Mini review: Cat Detective by Meg Golding
- Top Ten Tuesday: Most anticipated releases for the second half of 2019
- Tag: The Mid-Year Freak Out
- Let’s Talk About: How I write my book reviews
- Ultimate 2019 TBR: Mid-year check in!
- Review: Technically, You Started It by Lana Wood Johnson
I’ve been reading:
- The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsburg
- The Escape Manual for Introverts by Katie Vaz
- She’s the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- I don’t think I’ve acquired anything this week!
1 thing this week:
- This has been a weird week (at least in terms of work) but this afternoon I’m headed to a baby shower and tonight I’ll be in NYC, so things are definitely looking up.
Song of the week:
I’ve been thinking a lot about twenty one pilots’ cover of Mad World recently, so here it is. This live version is my favorite.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’