In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: The Love Bunglers by Jaime Hernandez
- Review: Lost At Sea by Bryan Lee O’Malley
- Top Ten Tuesday: Summer 2019 TBR
- Review: Blue is the Warmest Color by Julie Maroh
- Tag: Who Am I Book Tag
- Review: Shutter, Vol. 1 by Joe Keatinge
- Mini Review: Sea Prayer by Khaled Hosseini
I’ve been reading:
- The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsburg
- She’s the Worst by Lauren Spieller
- Soppy by Philippa Rice
- Sea Prayer by Khaled Hosseini
- Slam, Vol. 1 by Pamela Ribon
- Slam, The Next Jam by Pamela Ribon
- Little Birds by Anais Nin
- Here by Richard McGuire
- The One Hundred Nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg
2 things this week:
- Last Saturday, I went to my first Broadway show (Be More Chill) and then had chocolate fondue at Max Brenner, so that was a pretty great night.
- I kind of just realized that I’m going away in like three days and had a little bit of a panic, but I’m like 99% sure everything is going to be okay now. Luckily, one of my best friends is really, really great and agreed to cat-sit for me over a holiday weekend with basically no notice.
- Paige is celebrating her one-year anniversary and doing a giveaway!
- Speaking of giveaways, Hamad is also doing one over on Twitter!
- Amy reviewed some diverse graphic novels!
- Andy talked about YA books with transgender protagonists!
- Ally gave some tips on using Goodreads!
- May is hosting the Third Annual 2019 Book Blogger Awards! (If I can get my act together before the deadline, I’m going to try to do my own nomination post!)
Song of the week:
IN ONE WEEK I AM SEEING BILLIE EILISH LIVE. IS THIS ACTUALLY REAL LIFE?
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!