It’s time for another Theme Thursday! This month’s theme is virtual reality.
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading, Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
If you have any theme suggestions, please leave them in the comments or email them to me!
Books I’ve Read
Books I Want to Read
I don’t have any virtual reality books on my TBR! What should I read?
Did you do your own Theme Thursday post this week? Feel free to leave your link in the comments and I’ll check it out! Have you read any of these books? What are your favorite books about virtual reality? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’