In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: How to Tell If Your Cat is Plotting to Kill You by Matthew Inman
- Mini Review: Here by Richard McGuire
- Top Ten Tuesday: Side characters that I loved as much as (or more than) the main characters
- Review: The Music of What Happens by Bill Konigsburg
- Theme Thursday: Virtual Reality
- Review: Slam, The Next Jam by Pamela Ribon
I’ve been reading:
- Through the Woods by Emily Carroll
- Something New by Lucy Knisley
3 things this week:
- So, first of all, Summerfest was amazing. I was in a crowd of 23,000 people singing along with Billie Eilish and then my boyfriend and I sprinted across the grounds to get to Bleachers as soon as we possibly could. I can’t even put into words how great of a musician and performer Jack Antonoff is. I could see him perform every night and never get sick of it.
- Aside from that, I’m kind of still trying to get caught up on sleep and get back to my normal routine. I’ve hardly been reading at all, but hopefully things will get back to normal soon!
- I’m slowly working my way through my backlog of tags. I have some from a couple months ago that I’m trying to get through first, but I plan to get through all of them by the end of the summer! I love doing tags, but time kind of got away from me.
- Karlita shared pre-order incentives for books releasing from July through December!
Song of the week:
There was something very therapeutic about standing in a crowd and screaming “You know what? I HATE IT” at the top of my lungs last weekend. My love for Bleachers has increased about ten thousand times.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!
Find me all over the internet: Goodreads | Twitter | Bloglovin’