Thank you to Keri for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! (And sorry that it literally took two months to get this post up!)
- If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
- I recently drove all the way to Wisconsin from New Jersey with my boyfriend! We made stops in Pittsburgh, PA (where we had a great breakfast in a great diner) on the way there and Hammond, IN (where we literally just slept and left) on the way back.
- I went to Summerfest and saw both Billie Eilish and Bleachers perform on the same night. Both concerts were amazing, but I think Bleachers was my favorite.
- Next up on my TBR are Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi, The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett, and Comics for Choice edited by Hazel Newlevant, Whit Taylor, and O.K. Fox.
- I have a membership to a farm near my house and I’ve really been enjoying picking blueberries recently!
- Sometimes I overreact to little things, but I’m weirdly calm in a crisis. I’ll probably freak out and cry when it’s over, but while it’s happening, I’m 100% fine.
- I’ve decided to decorate my apartment with Ghüs from Saga! I bought some of the single issues of Saga with Ghüs on the cover and I want to frame them and hang them up in my living room.
- My neighbor randomly knocked on my door and asked if she could take a look at my floors while I was writing this post.
Since this is my seventh time doing this award, I’m not going to nominate anybody, but if you feel like sharing seven facts about yourself, please consider yourself tagged!