In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: The Secret Language of Cats by Susanne Schotz
- Review: Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up With Me by Mariko Tamaki
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I feel differently about now that time has passed
- Review: Fante Bukowski by Noah Van Sciver
- Page Count: July 2019
- Monthly Favorites: July 2019
I’ve been reading:
- Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev A.C. Rosen
- Nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I don’t think I have any book-related news this week, but in my personal life, I went bowling last night for the first time in about ten years and it ended up being a lot of fun!
Song of the week:
I think I’d listen to anything Jack Antonoff ever creates.
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!