In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by Lev A.C. Rosen
- Tag: Soul-Ripping Romance Book Tag
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’ve read that I’d like in my personal library
- Tag: No Disclaimers Book Tag
- Tag: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Book Tag
- Tag: Lover Book Tag (Original)
I’ve been reading:
- Nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I mentioned in one of my tags this week that I’ll be around a lot less than normal over the next week or two. I’m in the process of moving right now and while I’m very excited about it, it’s also very time-consuming and stressful, so I haven’t had a ton of time to read or write blog posts. This works out pretty well, though, because I have a ton of tags to catch up on, so you’ll be seeing a lot of those coming up!
- Vicky’s review of Permanent Record made me want to pick it up asap! (Luckily, it’s one of the few books that I haven’t packed.)
Song of the week:
As expected, I’ve still got Lover playing on repeat…
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!