In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Page Count: August 2019
- Monthly Favorites: August 2019
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I enjoyed that are out of my comfort zone
- Reading Challenge Update
- Tag: 20 Questions
- Review: Drama by Raina Telgemeier
I’ve been reading:
- The Backstagers, Vol. 1 by James Tynion IV
- The Backstagers, Vol. 2 by James Tynion IV
- The Vagina Bible by Jennifer Gunter
- Nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- As this posts, I will be driving a U-Haul across several states! This week has been a blur of packing and getting things settled before leaving. Thank goodness for short, quick graphic novels. They’re such a good distraction during a stressful time like this!
- Gemma shared her thoughts on Lover!
Song of the week:
To no one’s surprise, I still can’t stop listening to this album…
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!