Many thanks to Consu for tagging me in the Autumn Book Tag! 🙂 I’m ready for fall, Halloween, pumpkin-themed everything, the weather cooling down… all of it. This was a perfect tag for me!
- Answer the questions
- link back to the creator (Jenniely)
- tag other people!
1. Hot Chocolate – what is your comfort book?
I’m not sure that I really have a comfort book, but I have a comfort genre, and that’s fluffy YA contemporaries!
2. Pumpkin Carving – what is your favourite creative outlet?
I love sewing! (When I actually get the motivation to do it.) I especially love sewing things for babies, like blankets and bibs and burp cloths. I have no children of my own, but lots of my friends and coworkers do, and I love spoiling their kids.
3. Falling Leaves – changes that appear bad but you secretly love?
I think I’d have to agree with Consu here! I think that moving can be a really great experience if you go into it with the right mindset. Yes, it’s super stressful to deal with getting all of your stuff to a new place, but once you’re there, nobody knows anything about you! You’re starting totally fresh.
4. Pumpkin Spiced Latte – something you love that others tend to judge
STAYING IN. It’s fun to go out to concerts and stuff on the weekends sometimes, but sometimes it’s also night to sit at home and just relax. I mean, I work a full-time job. Sometimes it’s nice just to sleep in and have a lazy day with some Netflix and books. I used to work with someone who just did not understand why I would want to do nothing on the weekend. He would make me so mad because he was so judgy about it!
5. Bonfire Night – what makes you explode with joy?
6. Fright Night – favourite scary book or film
172 Hours on the Moon, probably.
7. Halloween candy – favourite thing to eat
My favorite thing ever is probably mac and cheese. My favorite candy is anything sour, especially Sour Patch Kids or sour gummy worms.
8. Scarves – your autumn ‘must have’ accessory
A blanket and a cup of hot cocoa. 🙂
9. Fire – a book or film that burns your soul
The Hating Game. You probably saw that coming, though.
10. Toffee apples – a book or film that seems one thing but really has a different inside
There are a lot of books I could use for this one, but I’ll go with Beauty Queens! Between the title and the girl in the bikini with the lipstick ammo, it looks kind of like a disaster. It was so, so good though! It’s such an empowering book with such a great message.
No pressure to do the tag if you don’t want to or already have! And if I didn’t tag you and you want to do it, please feel free to steal it! (And link back to me so I can see your answers!!) What’s your favorite creative outlet? What’s your favorite thing to eat? Let’s talk in the comments!